This new handbook is based on more than 30 years of the author's experience in the electromagnetic shielding and EMC field. It significantly expands upon Cable Shield for Electromagnetic Compatibility - a previous book by the same author. A number of important new `non-cable' topics are included, and a more general introduction to the subject is given, in addition to providing a wealth of detailed and useful material. It will be a resource for answers to numerous difficult shielding-related questions, as well as especially valuable to the EMI and EMC community at large.
Professional engineers, researchers and students interested in electromagnetic interference, compatibility and its biological safety will find this handbook invaluable.
1. Introduction to System EMI and EMC.
2. Understanding Electromagnetic Shielding.
3. Transfer Parameters of Electromagnetic Shields and Enclosures.
4. EMI Environment and Electromagnetic Coupling in Shielding.
5. Shielding Effectiveness for EMI Protection.
The Tools of the Trade.
7. Shielding Engineering.
Selected Topics in Electromagnetics and Circuit Theory.